Are you an awesome Web/Mobile UI/UX Designer? Join us now.
We are ShowNearby, Singapore’s leading location-based service. Our flagship mobile app has won multiple awards and accolades and has half a million downloads. We are looking for awesome talents to join our dynamic and growing team, and establish our products and services as an international force. For more details about us read techcrunch and our blog.
We are an open-minded multicultural and multinational team of highly motivated independent learners. Have fun with us in the relaxed and informal environment that is our workplace. Flip-flops, football and nerf guns are permitted in our office. There are the occasional BBQ and outings too.
Jobscope for Web/Mobile UI/UX Designer
Join our team of technologist, designers and engineers and create innovative user-facing products that will shapes the location-based industry of tomorrow.
We are looking for creative individuals with great aptitude and a creative flair for UI/UX design.
You must be able to:
· process business objectives and translate them into product design
· design professional UI/UX with great usability
· think on your feet and quickly sketch-up ideas
· create working prototypes of product ideas
· create and conduct tests to study, quantify and improve UI/UX designs
· write strict xHTML code that is schematically correct
· work with Photoshop/Illustrator and Dreamweaver
· understanding of web standards, accessibility and cross browser issues
You should have:
- understanding of the standard UI elements on various mobile platforms (iOS/Android/BlackBerry/etc)
· understanding of the technical abilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies
- knowledge of Programming (Java or PHP)
- knowledge of Adobe Flash, After Effects, Premier Pro