Vacancy: 1 full time + 2 trainee positions
The main target for our copy and editorial is to make people read and enjoy the entire editorial, even if they have decided, upon looking at the title, that they do not want to buy it.
- Your creativity will boost sales by promoting offers
- Stylishly entertaining/amusing/informing the reader to encourage repeat custom, drive traffic through the site and upkeep ShowNearby’s editorial reputation
- Representing the merchant in a favourable light and showcasing the platform as a valuable marketing tool for businesses
- Ensuring our offer descriptions clearly communicate the key selling points, entertain the reader, and consistently fulfill our commitment to transparency
- Ensuring that write-ups clearly present deals to subscribers
- Ensuring that the most compelling and relevant selling points have been clearly expressed and logically organised
- Ensuring a creative content
- Ability to write in an accessible, and engaging and friendly tone
- Excellent command of English language.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of MS Office, HTML and CMS
- Ability to prioritise workload meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
- Previous writing experience is essential
If you are interested in working in an exciting, fast-paced startup with friendly environment, ShowNearby is the place for you.
Here at ShowNearby, we are results oriented and emphasize on individual career development of our team members. With a casual work setting where less emphasize is placed on formalities and regulations, ShowNearby has attracted a team of young, energetic and talented individuals to become a part of the ShowNearby family.
So if you believe you make a good fit to our organization, ShowNearby invites you to work and play together with us. Contact us at career [at] shownearby [dot] com and send your CV/resume